I love the black stuff, the dark oil, the café! I love coffee, coffee in all forms. Well, I have yet to meet a type of coffee that is unpalatable… maybe that super expensive kind Two-Chains be sippin’ on.
Thursday September 29th, 2016 is National Coffee Day! In celebration of this buzz worthy event many local Vancouver business’ are giving discounts, samples, and FREE COFFEE !
Here are some of the best places to pick up a discount cuppa Joe today:
- Second Cup locations are giving away FREE cups of coffee.
- Tim Hortons has cups of coffee on for a $1! Tweet the hashtag #TimsCoffeeDay to win a $10 TimCard.
- Starbucks is offering up FREE samples of Thanksgiving Blend. Starbucks is also commiting to donating a coffee plant for every bag of coffee sold.
- Shell gas stations’ self-serve coffee bar, Costa Coffee, is offering a FREE coffee in any customization, from café lattes to an Americano!
- Q7-Eleven Canada has been giving away FREE coffee all week, promoting their rewards app. “Free Coffee Week” now through October 1 (offer valid only with 7-Eleven app).
- Trees Organic Coffee is doing a “Triple Coffee Stamps” promo.
*Two-Chains drinks Kopi Luwak Coffee.
The most expensive coffee is called Kopi Luwak. It is made from…wait for it….coffee beans in Sumatran wild cat poop. This “magical” creation costs up to $600 per pound.